It is so sad that my time with Breeze is almost up. She is almost a year old! Here are her 11 things at 11 months.
1. She loves to go to school and see all her new friends.
2. She does really well out in public and will just sleep through school. At home is another thing...
(Breeze with a roll of tape over her mouth)
3. She does really well at night where she just sleeps on her dog bed and doesn't bother anything but her bone.
4. She struts through school like she owns the place. With her tale wagging and her head up. (so cute)
5. She now weighs 56 lbs.
6. She loves to be with people and will lick them anytime she gets the chance. (I am trying to stop it. The licking that is)
7. She is really good at all her commands besides stand. Believe it or not she is quite the lazy dog and tries to lay down as soon as she can.
8. Right after her dinner she just totally crashes on tie down as if she has nothing else to live for.
9. She has started to come to P.E. with me and she is really good except that she gets up from where she is at to come look for me. We will be working on that also.
10. She does really well in my band class and just sleeps through it all. Everyone wants to know how she does it. :)
11. I love her droopy eyes and how she always looks sad. She also is super soft!
I love my doggy! She is so great!
I am a college student who is a guide dog puppy raiser for Guide dogs for the Blind. I started raising puppies when I was in Junior High and took a break while in high school, but have decided I want to raise again. I have raised two Guide Dogs. My first dog Breeze is a working guide in Idaho. My second puppy Hazelle was CC'd at 8 months old. She was placed by GDB and is living in California.