On the 28th of November, my puppy Breeze turned 9 months old. I can't believe I have had her for 6 months.
Things I love about her :)
1. I love her spunky personality. (Yes she is not always a calm puppy. Without her vest she gets a little too happy) :)
2. She is willing to go anywhere with you.
3. She is not a very vocal puppy.
4. She has the saddest puppy dog eyes ever. When she is waiting for her food she will look up at you with her ears back and keep her head straight while her eyes look up at you.
5. For the most part she walks by your side.
6. She likes to walk fast. (I am a speed walker and my friends have started walking fast because they want to keep up with me. Breeze is the same way because she doesn't like to be pulled.) ;)
7. I also like how she is only active for a couple hours out of everyday so I am able to do homework and such.
8. She has very droopy eyes. They are so cute but make you so sad for her.
9. She has so much extra skin around her head she looks like she has a fur collar.
~Katherine and Breeze