JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weekend With Moseley







I puppy sat Moseley for the weekend. Up above are some pictures of him at my house:

Here's an update of my weekend with Moseley:

Thursday:

We got Moseley around 4 in the afternoon. We took him to the grocery store with us. He was really good. Later, we let him hang around the house and he met my other dogs. He would not leave one of them alone. After we put my other dog out, I tried to read. I didn't get very far because Moseley kept whining. After we put up with that for a while, we went to bed. I didn't get much sleep that night because Moseley would wake me up every time he moved in his crate. And he whined. He probably missed his people.

Friday:

I got up around 7:00 and took Moseley out to relieve him, then I got ready for school. I also took Moseley on a short walk until my carpool came. After I got home from school, I played with Moseley and took him for another walk. He is GREAT on walks! When we came back, I made Carmel Popcorn for the Young Women/Enrichment night. I fed Moseley, then I got him ready to go and we left. We got to the activity and ate. Once we ate, we went to some classes. After the classes, I took Moseley home because he had been there for about 2 hours and was getting on my nerves. He would chew loudly on his toy and he kept needing to go out. At home, I put Moseley in his crate, and we went back to Enrichment. Around 9:30, me and my mom returned to the house and I relieved Moseley AGAIN. We tied him down for a little while, and then went to bed.

Saturday:

Moseley woke me up at 5:50 because he needed to be relieved. I took him out and then I brought him back in and went back to bed. A few minutes later, my other dog started to whine so I let him out, then went back to bed. I woke up for real around 8:00. I took Moseley out to relieve, then I fed him, then relieved him again. (Notice a pattern?) We went on a walk. Around 1:00, my mom took us shopping at the mall. Moseley was really good. After the mall we went to my grandma's house to pick up my little sister who had spent the weekend over there. I took Moseley out again, then we sat in the house for a little while, then we went to go get dinner. Moseley is great in the car. (He loves riding in the car! He doesn't ever want to get out.) I fed him. And we wore him out, so he was just sitting around like a little lazy puppy should.
Sunday:

We took Moseley to church. Everyone loved him. Everyone kept asking me why I had a dog at church, so I told them I was just puppy-sitting. After church his raisers came and got him.




~Katherine

4 comments:

  1. I know! He also has a very cute personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but didn't you have to put out your other dog? and tell him to go away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not always but most of the time yes. That doesnt change how cute Moseley is though!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!