JellyPages.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 Months old today

Hazelle is now 3 months old and I am finally starting to like her (not that I didn't like her before but we have been having a rough start)! We started out with some problems crate training her and so every morning no matter how early I woke up I would have to clean out her kennel. We took her off her food and right now have been transitioning back onto normal food. She is quite smart and calm but is pretty vocal and can get kinda mean. 3 things that I love about her are:
1: She loves to cuddle and loves to be held.
2: Her head tilt when she hears different sounds.
3: Her squishy face. It is all wrinkly and so when she is looking at you she looks like she is a million years old! Bonus: She watches TV! It is pretty hilarious.

Hazelle sitting in my yard. 3 months old

Hazelles cute face!


~Katherine, Breeze, and Hazelle

1 comment:

  1. You went from a dog with droopey eyes to a dog with a smoosh face. But she's a cutie (especially now that she's almost housebroken).

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!